Monday, September 22, 2008

moonchild

M83 were introduced to me some years ago by a friend who lives in London and tagged them as the "best thing i have heard in years".I had a listen to their album Dead Cities and i found their dramatic and epic electronic elegies kind of tiring at the time and never gave much attention to their music.My second attempt with their sound was their next album named ''Before the Dawn Heals Us''.I was instantly hooked and got attached to a particular song called Moonchild which surprisingly was similar to their first LP.So i thought i'd give it another go and found i was quite unfair in the first place.I haven't listened to their new LP but i've heard that they are playing live sometime in October so i may have the chance to have a taste of their new work.

M83-Moonchild

No comments: