Monday, July 13, 2009

serious love affair

I've been away for a while but it's only because i'm trying to deliver the bulk of my work before my deadlines expire.That means a lot of work and not a lot of free time for music.Luckilly i'll be heading off to the islands after the 24th of July and enjoy the thrills of the sea listening to tunes like this one.When music feels so laidback,the wind smoothly caresses your skin while the sun is diving into the sea and beside you lays the one you love then there world is a perfect place.

Pic from Lola New York
RITA LEE - CASO SERIO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a cool track!

frankie

joburg
south africa

Unknown said...

Original of the Canyons 12". Excellent site Excellent music. Jose Padilla and myself are big fans. Great taste in music. My this site run and run.DJ SERGIO IBIZA