Thursday, April 16, 2009

play the guitar

Although this track is quite an old discovery now and shouldn't be a stranger to many of you,as it has been bootlegged on a Automan release some years ago and quite recently edited by the flying disco dutchman Loud E,i thought it never got the attention it needed.Pinch Roller is a piece of rock influenced epic disco with heavy guitars that sound a bit like the greek instrument bouzouki at some parts adding some exotic feel to the whole track.The 12 inch released on the Italian label Vedette in 1978 is out of reach and the LP goes for quite some money on the web.I should make some kind of promise that i wont post an Italian record again within the next few days but that could make me go out as a big liar and i certainly don't want that.Enough said,here is the track with some editing from self as i thought some parts were too cheesy for my diet.

Slang - pinch roller -edit

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

the saucer people said...

how strange...I just mentioned Slang's City Roller in another post and here I find you did an edit of the track....that takes some mighty sonic balls! I would love to hear what you did but of course the link is dead.....and erm....

plaidmusic said...

hey paul.Im sorry i never get back on your comments although it's a real same since your comments are always top notch and right on target.Plus i have been highly educated through the great job you are doing in diskoakademin.The truth is is i have lost interest in my blog lately and rarely find excitement in it.Send me mail in my box and i will send you the best tracks from the strada lp and that slang edit.Thanks for your support and thanks for having such a great blog.