Wednesday, September 17, 2008

dance with me

I seem to be having an obsession with Chilly lately.At our party on Saturday i spinned two of their tracks,both of them being all time favourites.The first was Dance with Me in Disco Devil's version with the name "Now Dance".I can remeber playing ''Sensation'' at around 5 o'clock in the morning when everyone was wasted..So todays post is one of those two tracks as you might have guessed.My choice is Now Dance cause it has been on my playlist for about a month now.Chilly are a group worth investigating more than their apparent hit For Your Love re edited once my the infamous Mr Todd Terje.Be careful though because their releases after their fisrst album sound like Eurovision songs that got kicked out before the semi finals.Now Dance!!

Disco Devil-Now Dance
http://www.zshare.net/audio/18940095ad

No comments: