Thursday, March 11, 2010

religious


This picture was taken in some hotel i stayed last Decemeber while visiting the Highlands.Since the bible is not exactly my before sleep book of choice i settled with a copy of Altered States as my bedtime reading.The only thing in common between the two books is religion.I was always wondering if anyone bothers with reading the Bible in hotel rooms.Maybe next time i should have a look my self.This is some ''religious'' 80's pop courtesy of a band named ''Bible''.

2 comments:

Arthit said...

Got it on 7" vinyl on Backs Records in Norwich. A bit overlooked as almost everyone went crazy over "Honey Be Good", "Graceland" and "Crystal Palace". This hidden gem has some dreamy melody that's hard to copy.

Anonymous said...

I always thought that the got Bible in there just in case someone is committed suicide or something so can read a bit and relax.Stupid thought great track.
cheers
d.