Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I'm in heaven whenever i'm with you

The last few days have been quite miserable so i wasn't so much into blogging.I wanted to post this track for some time now as it has been one of the most played tunes of the last month.It's a song that can brighten up my mood even when it's grey outside.''I'm In Heaven'' by Touch Of Class is a an epic love song featuring amazing vocals and some heavy vibe work by Mr Vincent Montana that make the song blow off after the first few minutes.Modern soul,early disco,call it whatever you want this song is classic in every way.

Touch of class - I'm in heaven

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful- probably the best tune I've heard of 2009 so far! Not long into it i admit but can't see past this instant classic!

Thanks from Scotland-

mondo