Wednesday, April 17, 2013

something you said



So. This is a special moment. This blog started on an evening of May 5 years ago. It followed me through one of the happiest times of my life where i could see no shadows in my future. Some time ago i decided to put an end to it's life. This blog after all was all about summer. And the madness of it. The Mediterranean sun, summer lovers, smiles, Ibiza, you, me, our life together, our tanned bodies, slow ships cruising the Aegean to unknown islands. I feel it's time for this blog to begin again. Without knowing for how long. Just a crazy idea that went through my head yesterday evening. As crazy it can be thinking of you still. The summer is upon us. Plaidmusic will be cruising the Med again for a few months. We will be your humble captains if you will be our precious crew. We promise to treat you well. And make you dream once again. Because dreaming is for free.

7 comments:

k said...

it's very good idea!

Miguel said...

Sail away captain ~

noggerblack said...

This makes me so happy!

Unknown said...

ahoy!

Arthit said...

All aboard Captain Kontos. I'll sail this summer ship with you. Weathers nice, beverages loaded, sunglasses on and all we need is the soundtrack to our journey. Ready to hum!

JIRO said...

Amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

hey! glad to have you back ... love your pieces and write ups!